Jan 17, 2015

Free online 7-day Clean Eating Challenge

I know many of us fall subject to falling off the wagon from time to time. Especially during and after the holidays, with all the sweets and parties. What starts out as one treat easily becomes a landslide of cheats to the point of what feels like no return! If you have used clean eating or eliminated/reduced sugars in your diet, you know that your body won't want or crave them. But the trick can be to get to that point!

When I first discovered clean eating, I thought I knew what eating healthy was. I was a strict calorie counter and bypassed looking at ingredients all together. It was SO eye-opening to take the time to read labels and eliminate chemically-produced ingredients, overly processed foods, and sugars. And I FELT so much better! I have such a passion for helping people (especially women and moms) educate about eating clean and naturally, because we are the ones who are typically doing the grocery shopping and meal prep for our families.  It starts with us. We have the ability to impact what our family eats, and educate our kids!



Let me help you get that nutritional clean sweep that you might need so that you are able to get yourself back on track to feeling AWESOME again. I will provide you with:

√ 7 days of meal planning
√ Grocery list
√ Kid and family friendly clean eating recipes
√ Online daily support and encouragement in a FUN positive atmosphere
√ Chances to win some free prizes!

Here's a blank planer you can use to help get you started:

And a Clean-Eating Grocery Shopping list (21 Day Fix approved!):

For joining details, email me at MarshaSmrcka@yahoo.com or find me on FB https://www.facebook.com/marsha.smrcka  I look forward to meeting you soon!

1 comment: