May 19, 2015

Clean Eating Chocolate Mug Cake

You might never want chocolate cake (the old fashioned way) again, once you try this recipe out. No kidding - it's THAT GOOD! I can't believe it took me so long to discover, that I can literally make this individual serving-size cake, in the microwave, in less than one minute, from start to finish. 


This is kid-tested, family approved, clean eating...and one would NEVER KNOW it takes such little time to make. My 2 year old LOVES this simple Peanut Butter "frosting" as much as I do!  

So now that I have you convinced you NEED to try this, this is what you need:
1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1/4 c. Milk of choice (almond, skim)

Method:
Combine the shakeology powder with the milk to form your dough. Place in a microwave safe bowl, microwave for 30-35 seconds. 

Meanwhile, prepare your frosting. You'll need:
1/4 c. plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp. PB
1 tsp. honey

Combine in a small bowl. Turn cake out of bowl onto plate, top with your frosting, and serve warm. ENJOY!!!  

If you are using the 21 Day Fix meal plan, this cake is one red container, and add your gray for the PB frosting. SO GOOD! And zero guilt. Now I know what you will have from now on if you find yourself needing a sweet treat to follow your dinner or if you have an extra red left over for the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment