Jun 16, 2015

Pita Pocket Egg Sandwich

This is one of my go-to breakfasts when I just feel like something different than oatmeal in the mornings. For some variety, adding feta or mozzarella (blue container) is really great, but for the next 21 days I am following the 21 Day Fix Extreme meal plan, countdown to comp. so I am not using dairy for the next few weeks. I will miss it, and REALLY enjoy my cheese when I complete this round!


Ingredients:
1 C. Liquid Egg Whites
1/2 mini pita pocket, whole grain
1 tsp. chives
1/2 tsp. dill
Black Pepper to taste
1 tsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 T. mashed avocado
(Mozzarella or feta cheese, optional)

1) Prepare your pan with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat.
2) Combine egg whites with seasonings and pour into your skillet. Cover and cook until set.
3) Spread avocado in the center, sprinkle on the cheese if you are using it, and load into the pita pocket. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment