Jan 4, 2016

Do You Want to be a Stay At Home Mom?



***WHAT could you do with a $70,000 annual raise this year?***
As the holidays come to a close, the kids going back to school next week, I can't help but think back to the financial stress and burden our family used to face around the holidays. I am embarrassed to say, that we were parents shopping Craig’s list for our kid’s gifts, making as many of our own gifts as possible for extended family in effort to save money. Even after all of that, we were faced with credit card debt that we knew would haunt us for months to come.  Any, and all, additional expenses not accounted for in our monthly budget caused financial strain.
.
Can you relate???
.
I think of about those of you who are DREADING going back to the daily grind. That feeling was all too familiar to me. I remember feeling depressed and anxious when a holiday or vacation would come to a close, knowing I had to go back to REALITY. Back to a job that did not challenge or fulfill me - where I was overworked and UNDERPAID…but my heart was at home with my kids.
.
Can you relate???
.
Today, I am overwhelmed with gratitude because I do NOT have to feel that way anymore. I can go to bed tonight stress-free & wake up EXCITED to work in the morning - not for some company or bossman, but for ME and MY FAMILY. We have been able to completely wipe out any and all debt aside from our mortgage, and are finally able to grow our savings and retirements.
.
Working from home is something that I NEVER thought I would be able to do. I didn't have the social media knowledge or marketing and business experience to land a job with that kind of freedom. BUT because of the opportunity I was given to become a Beachbody Coach- I have been able to make this all a REALITY.
.
I know - it probably all sounds too good to be true - BUT, come on! Do you really think I would make this stuff up??? If I wasn’t speaking the truth, why would I continue to follow my passion and chase my dreams with living this lifestyle of freedom coaching has provided? How many times do you have to read about my story before you believe that YOU can do it too????
.
I was a skeptic just like you. Really I was. In fact, I remember how I felt about "those companies" in the past. I remember thinking how annoying "those people" were. Or how it all seemed too good to be true, and that their HAD to be some catch.
.
The reality. . . I was ignorant and uninformed. I was annoyed because I didn't KNOW what it was all about. AND to be completely honest- I was JEALOUS that someone could work from home, make their own hours, be their own boss, earn free vacations and in some cases be a SELF-MADE MILLIONAIRE in just a few years time.
.
WHAT? Who was I fooling? That sounds AMAZINGGGGGGG to me!
.
And now, here I sit. My own boss. On my own schedule. Rapidly growing an income doing something I LOVE and have a PASSION for. HELPING PEOPLE. Living with a purpose. A $70,000 raise in ONE YEAR?! Someone pinch me! What company out there gives that kind of raise?
.
Could YOUR LIFE use some improvement? Don't think about what others will think of you. Don't worry about the negative people that will judge you (because trust me, there will be people who will judge you) Put aside the self-limiting thoughts that come to your mind and ask yourself. . . Why NOT me? Why can't I DESIGN the life I've always wanted? What do I have to miss out on what could be the BEST opportunity in our family’s lives??? If you can dream it, you can DO it.
.
And with that. . . I invite YOU. To join me. To be a GIRL BOSS. To CHANGE YOUR LIFE. Stop wishing, waiting and DREAMING of things to happen. This leap of faith could change those dreams into REAL GOALS that you CAN & WILL ACHIEVE.
.
I am looking for 10 new women for this exclusive opportunity that starts TOMORROW in an online mentorship program! I will mentor you to grow a successful business from home WHILE also getting in the best shape of your life. Stop wishing, wanting & WAITING for things to change. Let's start building your life by design!
.
To be considered, simply complete this short application:
https://marshasmrcka.wufoo.com/forms/qyegncv0bnrmc2/
*******Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Business Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment