Feb 2, 2018

80 Day Obsession Resistance Loops

You might or might not have heard about Beachbody's newest in-home fitness program, 80 Day Obsession. Today I'm on day 19, and just like trainer Autumn Calabrese said, I've already torn through my first set of resistance loops! 

As the replacement loops are not yet available in the product catalog, I resorted to finding a set that will work for these workouts. 


In case you are in the same position as myself and need replacement loops stat, I wanted to share with you what I am using so that you have the equipment you need to keep going with your workouts and keep working towards your fitness goals! This Belus set of 4 loop bands comes in 2 different color options, and have varying options for resistance, from light to extra heavy. 

And if you are interested in joining me with a community of other ladies, I am currently taking enrollments for my next virtual support and accountability group that starts on Monday, February 5th! Apply here for more information!



No comments:

Post a Comment