Feb 24, 2014

Clean-eating Overnight Soaked Oats

I'm not going to try to hide it.  I LOVE my breakfast, and look forward to this each and every day, in one form or another.  On meal-prep days, I make up 7 containers of this so I have one for each day that I can grab-and-go.  Whether it be with pomegranate as in the photo, or chocolate with nut butter and sliced bananas, or yogurt with blueberries and raspberries.  You're sure to find just the right combination that you'll love!  Many are reluctant to try this, as it does seem a bit strange to eat uncooked oats...but they soften as they rest in the refrigerator overnight, and have a really great texture when combined with the cottage cheese and fruit.  So trust me, and take my word for it!  This recipe is the BOMB; at about 300 calories per serving, it's sure to keep you feeling full all morning long!


No comments:

Post a Comment