Nov 1, 2015

Turkey Busters Challenge


Do you feel gross, tired, bloated, and on sugar overload from the Halloween weekend? How awesome would it feel to give your body a fresh start and clean sweep with your nutrition? Who says you have to wait until the New Year, and 2016 to start your fitness goals? Why not right NOW?!?
Just imagine how much progress you could make in the next nine weeks of 2015! And to be honest ---> YOU are WORTH it!
Can you give me just 3 weeks? Three weeks of commitment to me and your goals? Commit to simple and effective eating AND 30 minute in-home workouts!
I am starting this program on November 9th, and I'd love for you to join me! (it's way better to do it with buddy's!). I'm ready for people who are like me, who want to step it up and see what they can really accomplish! I mean, who doesn't want to look and feel their best during all of those holiday parties, and have already started before the New Year even begins?
If you're ready to commit to yourself and your goals...if you're ready to take your health into your own hands and step it up, complete this application and I will get you the information you need to help you get started!
**SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, you must not already be working with a free health coach**

No comments:

Post a Comment