Sep 2, 2014

21 Day Fix Egg White Muffins


21 Day Fix-approved>>> This is on my meal plan this week, and I'm doing my prep, making them up for the week so I thought I would share!!! 

Servings: Makes 12 full size muffins

Ingredients:
· 2 regular cartons 100% pure liquid egg whites or 1 large carton
· Vegetables of your choice- Suggest spinach, multi-colored bell peppers, mushrooms, and/or onions
· Pepper
· Garlic and/or Onion Powder, a few drops of Hot Sauce (tabasco)

Method:

1. Grease a muffin tin with olive oil spray
2. Fill each muffin compartment with chopped vegetables
3. Sprinkle with pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder
4. Fill each compartment to the top with egg whites
5. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes

Remember:

· These can be eaten by themselves or you can put them on a whole wheat English muffin, or my fave Ezekiel Bread!

· If you want to jazz it up more, top with some additional Tabasco or feta over top (Not TOO MUCH!)

· Store 2 muffins in each Ziploc bag. Stays fresh for 7 days in the fridge.

I love lists and checking things off:

Fix Portions used:
· 2 egg white muffins = 1 red, 1 green
· 2 egg white muffins + ww english muffin = 1 red, 1 green, 2 yellows
· 2 egg white muffins + cheese = 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue

No comments:

Post a Comment