Jun 7, 2015

Coaching...at a Glance

Do you find yourself wishing there was a way for you to earn additional income for you and your family, from home, WHILE reaching your fitness goals?

View the full story HERE

When I first made the decision to try this whole online "coaching thing", I was a skeptic, to say the least. I wasn't using any social media at the time, and I didn't even have an active FB account. But we were broke. FLAT broke. I was a stay at home mommy to 4 young kids (all under the age of 7) and we were struggling to make ends meet. Any unexpected expense threw us off. We had to budget every penny we spent. It was a struggle to afford our children's education - let alone pay our monthly bills. I remember organizing our stack of bills in terms of priority, and placing the ones that could wait until "next month" deep at the bottom of the pile. Each month we watched what little savings we had vanish, while our credit card debt grew. The investment in my own health goals to get started coaching for free seemed like a no-brainer, and risk I had to take. I recognized that if I didn't do something, our situation wouldn't change. 
Coaching has not only allowed me to stay home and be a full-time mom to our four children, but it has also allowed us to retire my husband from his corporate career to work a job closer to home that he is also passionate about, has created a six figure income for our family in only 18 months, and given me a whole new PURPOSE in my life. It is no longer an issue to pay our monthly bills, and we are debt free, able to make additional payments on our mortgage (on track to have it paid off in 2016!!!). We travel freely with our family, and when unexpected emergencies come up, we don't need to use a credit card. 
I am looking for others who want a change. A change in their own situations. Those who want to work on their own fitness goals, while inspiring and inviting others to do the same. Those who want to earn additional income working flexible hours from home. Those who have a vision for themselves and are ready to go after their dreams!

DO YOU:
√ Genuinely WANT to help and encourage others as you work on your own journey?
√ KNOW you were meant for something greater?
√ WANT to create independence & freedom for you & your family?
√ Want to live by DESIGN: Be your own boss- work when you want, where you want doing what you LOVE?
√ Allow yourself to be COACHABLE and willing to spend a year making short-term sacrifices in order to spend the rest of your life enjoying long-term success!?
I am currently accepting applications, and looking to mentor 5 new coaches to join my team. This is an incredible opportunity for you, to learn from a Top 2014 Elite Coach!
If this sounds like an opportunity you would want to be a part of, message me or send me an email message to marshasmrcka@yahoo.com, and click on the link to apply: Team Fit4mation Coaching Application
I look forward to chatting with you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment