Aug 13, 2015

The Kickstart Challenge: Back to School Edition


YIKES! I cannot believe it is already mid-way through August, catalogs for back to school shopping are littering our mailbox, and I hate thinking that our summer vacation is nearing an end. Our day time snuggles and spur of the moment outings are abruptly coming to an end. I am finding myself looking for ways to make the transition easier from our laid back summer schedule to our routine-oriented "school" schedule. Is this something you are also thinking about? I will have 3 kiddos in school full time this year, with my youngest at home with me. I'm excited to game plan since our current schedule is in need of some adjustments. Since I work from home, I still need to make sure I am able to do what is needed to ensure I am fitting it all in, and make the transition as smooth as possible! 

I want to help you get on track this fall by hosting a 30 day online Health and Fitness Challenge/ Accountability group. I'm sure you moms out there might be thinking I am CRAY for even considering that we can find time to work out and start eating differently while school is starting back up...because I know we feel overwhelmed, stretched too thin, tired and thinking there just isn't time for this. But I'm here to tell you to just have TRUST. I know how you're feeling. I've been there!  But I'm here to tell you that you can do it. You can find those 30 minutes each day for YOU. It is the perfect natural stress reliever, gives me natural energy, and is a confidence builder. It makes me a better wife, parent, and overall better person to be around, and I know it will do the same for you as well!  I want to help you feel the best YOU you can be. It is possible. 





Below you will find a little outline on what you can expect from my new template for this 30 day Kickstart Challenge. Think of it as your new health and fitness syllabus!  This group is intended for those who want to do what you love to do for your fitness, I will help you be consistent in your workouts so that you don't give up on yourself. But the primary focus will be on our nutrition. 80% of our results are based on what we eat!!! So this is important that we really dig in and dial it in. 


There's NO better way than the 3-Day Refresh to help me do a nutritional reset, drop some unwanted pounds fast (every time I've done it, I have lost at least 3.5 pounds, and up to 5.5 in just 3 days). For those of us who like to see immediate results to stay motivated, this is the perfect solution. AAAAAAAAAAND I really need some help to get over my peanut butter addiction - bahahaha! So now I said it - yes, I do have a problem. And yes, I will BEAT IT this month!


-Making the Time-
If you can't wake up any earlier than you do now, find a spot for just 30 minutes each day where you can work out. If you stay home, that may be during the time one of your kids takes a nap, or maybe its when your hubby comes home from work, or after the kids go to bed. If you work outside the home, most people find it easiest to form this new routine by doing it first thing in the morning by just simply getting up 35 minutes earlier than they do now (and perhaps going to bed 35 minutes earlier each night). To add this "me" time to your day, you will probably have to give up something, like surfing the web, FB scrolling, Pinterest searching, watching TV.  You've all probably heard it...don't FIND the time MAKE the time. It's important, so just do it!
-Your Why-
Together ,we will figure out your WHY. Your reason for wanting to become healthier and set some goals to get there. It's not enough to just say you want to lose some weight! That won't keep you motivated. When you dig down and figure out what's driving you .... you will make the mental switch to want to work out and prepare healthy meals. You will figure out a way.
-The Requirements-
We are busy as it is, so the workout program that is most often recommended will be one that is 30 minutes or less. I will get you started with Shakeology because honestly, its the easiest, healthiest meal of your day. And the benefits are worth every penny. As moms, our bodies need to run as efficiently as possible, to have more energy, to be able to fight cravings, and get the vitamins and nutrients pumped in so we can do everything we needs to do and have the energy to power through our workouts and keep up with our kids!

-Option to "KICKSTART" your weight loss-
...with the 
 3-Day Refresh challenge pack. The  3-Day Refresh is a 3-day gentle detox/cleanse that will jump start weight loss and give you a break from bad habits. It isn't a juice fast, its not a crash diet, and you do not starve. It includes Shakeology for breakfast, a fiber drink, a vanilla refresh protein shake and snack/lunch/dinner food options. I will be starting off the 30 day challenge with this for sure! I have lost anywhere from 3.5 - 6.2 lbs. when I have done it, and it's safe to use up to once each month. It is an option, not required... but note that the 3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack (including a 30 day supply of Shakeology) is on sale until the end of this month! And you also get a trial of Beachbody On Demand where you can pick your own virtual workout!!! You will love this if you get bored easily and need variety in your workout routine!
 

My 3-Day Refresh Results

-The Challenge Group-
This challenge group will only be thirty days long. If you show up once a day and check in and I see that your putting in the effort and really trying to change and work towards your goals, we will extend it to another thirty days. I'm not trying to be tough lol, I'm not really that kind of "teacher". I just am writing from my experience of coaching challenge groups for over two years. I will put 110% into you if you show up! I can't want it for you, as much as I try to...it never works that way. I'd love to help every single person that I talk to, but it's not always the right time for them.
-Objectives-
I will post daily in our private Facebook group. I will post daily motivation, tips, videos, time-saving recipes and websites (ie. slow cooker meals), workout advice, and help you stay accountable. I strongly encourage group participants to check in once a day, rating how your day was. Every once in awhile I will post a little assignment for the day. Having the support of the group is the secret sauce. When you have other people to help inspire you and encourage you, it makes a huge difference.
Listen. I know its not easy. I know it can be a challenge. I know its hard to keep your motivation afloat. I've had 4 pregnancies.  2 plus years of work. I still have lots of work to do to achieve my goals. I still have setbacks. Weight loss. Weight gain. Plateaus. Learning curves. Struggles. Non scale victories. BUT most of all never giving up. Learning to think positive. Yes, it can happen. You can make it a lifestyle change. Progress. You can make time for yourself to workout. You can make better food choices. You can think positively. You can have support doing so. I can give you the tools you need, and you just have to be ready to give this to yourself. To give yourself somewhere to start. You deserve it, why not you? Life is about to get busy for a lot of you mamas out there. Start a healthy routine now. Get started now. You will be so thankful you did a month from now, 6 months from now, a year from now. Message me or fill out the Kickstart Challenge Application if you want one of the FIVE open spots in my next challenge group.



No comments:

Post a Comment