Aug 2, 2015

BULGE BUSTERS Slim Down



Do you want to win a new fitness program for FREE, just for losing some extra pounds?! Do you want some new healthy recipes to try? Do you want your clothes to fit better? Feel better in your clothes? Have more energy? Get over your sugar addiction or soda fix? Join in a supportive community of other ladies all doing the same thing, to hold you accountable?
If yes, then this group is JUST for YOU!
We officially start TOMORROW, August 3rd, meal plan and grocery list is posted, just in time for you to get your needed grocery items and meal prepping done. Summer will be GONE before we know it, but there's still time to work on your summer bodies. I know for me, I have a beach vacation coming up in just 2 weeks that I want to look and feel my BEST for, so I really NEED THIS!!!

The lucky lady with the most % loss for the week will be given THEIR CHOICE:::1) ChaLEAN Extreme® 2) Slim In 6 OR 3) Hip Hop Abs the complete program library!!!!

I'm cleaning out my desk, and have these extras to gift to one lucky recipient - so who's IN WITH ME?!?! Let's DO THIS!!!!!!
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN::::
√ If you already have a Beachbody health coach you're working with, please get in touch with them for support. This is for my customers and/or NEW customers only. Contact me at marshasmrcka@yahoo.com so that I can help you get your free membership.
√ Bring 2 or more friends in with you to PAY IT FORWARD!!! This group is going to KICK BUTT so let's see how much progress we can make next week!!!
√ Must friend me on FB at Marsha Smrcka so that I can add you to our group


CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!!!!!  Bulge BUSTERS Support Group

1 comment: