Mar 28, 2015

Stream Your All-Time Favorite Beachbody Workouts With "On Demand"

So as of TODAY I'm 18 days out from a tropical vacation in Mexico...so I had the idea to start an online support group for abs ONLY. HOLY CATS is this amazing!!!!  I am so super excited that streaming Beachbody in-home workout videos just became possible, so I wanted to share with anyone who might be interested! There are currently 27 of us (and adding) streaming a different ab workout every day, with Sundays as our rest day, for a total of 20 days. Although we are only 3 days in, my core is feeling the BURN! But if you know me at all, you know I LOVE IT!!!!


This newest “stream” feature simply adds to the list of Team Beachbody Club membership benefits, allowing you complete instant access to the following programs from anywhere at anytime. All you need is a device with an Internet connection…how cool is that?!  So for me, I get bored really easily from doing the same program for too long. Having the variety of all these different programs and being able to use them when I'm traveling or on the go is so convenient!  
So what do you get as a Team Beachbody Club Member that you don’t get with the free membership?
Here is a list of the current programs being offered on Beachbody On Demand:
  • Insanity (the original)
  • P90X
  • P90X One-on-One
  • P90X2
  • P90X3
  • 10 Minute Trainer
  • Brazil Butt Lift
  • Hip Hop Abs
  • Chalene Extreme
  • Turbo Fire
  • Insanity: the Asylum

Streaming Workouts and SO much more... you get EVERYTHING!

All of the materials that come with each of the individual programs listed above are available to download, view, and/or print from the Beachbody On Demand center. I spent FOREVER looking for my Ab Ripper X workout dvd the other day to no avail...but now I have it back for good, and SO many more tools than I had before!!!

COMMON QUESTIONS:


What Do You Need to Make it Work?

You will need a device with an Internet connection & web browser, such as your smartphone or laptop, and you’re ready to go! So far, I’ve streamed workouts to my desktop & Smartphone, and have customers using their television via the Playstation 3 or connecting to their TV from their computer. I LOVED to be able to do Insanity while on vacation in my hotel room!!  Team Beachbody members automatically have unlimited access to stream these workouts. Once logged into TeamBeachbody.com, Club members will select the Start Streaming tab from the home page, choose any fitness program in the streaming library, and stream any workout from the program!
Here’s exactly what the requirements are:
  1. You’ll need a broadband connection download speed of 3Mbps or better, which means you’ll need DSL, Cable Internet, 3G or faster.
  2. A web browser. If you use the Internet, you should be fine: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari any modern browser should all be okay.
  3. Adobe Flash player installed and enabled. This feature is pretty standard, and if you don’t have it, no worries – you’ll get a pop-up asking if you would like to allow it.

On Demand is a Club Upgrade

Like I mentioned above, Beachbody On Demand, while entirely new, is being added as a Team Beachbody Club membership benefit. The other benefits of Club membership include:
  • Extra 10% off any Beachbody program
  • Access to live trainer chats
  • Meal plan customizer with recipes
  • And more, but the above three are the goodies
Here is the link to review the full benefits if you’re interested in becoming a Team Beachbody Club member.

By Popular Demand!

The really great thing about On Demand, is that with it's release, customers are able to take advantage of the Club Membership and all of it's benefits in a discounted “Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack“.  This is NOW AVAILABLE, and will give you unlimited access for an entire 3 months with your own 30 day supply of the nutrient dense Shakeology health shakes. 
Here is the link to subscribe to the Team Beachbody Club and get Shakeology HD for this month’s introductory rate of $140.

What is the Value?

Were you a previous Club Member, and felt the membership was lacking in value?  For me personally, the nutrition guides that accompany the workout programs are so comprehensive and complete, I didn't really use the meal planning tools with the Club. But now, I believe this membership is so innovative, user-friendly, offers the variety we all want, and the upgrade is almost a steal with this new inclusion!
Do you realize, if a person were to purchase ALL of the programs that are in the Beachbody On Demand streaming library, it would cost about $1500!?  A Team Beachbody Club membership costs just $2.99 a week, or $.43 per day, which is billed quarterly for a cost of $38.97 plus tax. The best part of all of this, is that If you try the Club membership and decide you don’t see the value, you can simply cancel your membership at any time within the first 30 days for a complete refund.  It's entirely risk free! 
You can join the Team Beachbody Club or upgrade your free Team Beachbody account through this link.

What if there is another workout program you wanted, AND all the benefits of On Demand?

Great news!  With the purchase of any Challenge Pack, you have unlimited FREE access to On Demand as a 30 day free trial along with your challenge pack purchase!  Upon the completion of your challenge pack order you will be sent an email from Beachbody with the instructions to activate your On Demand benefits and 30 day free trial



How I Have Been Using the New Feature

Like I mentioned, I am a runner primarily, and use the in-home workouts as cross training. I love being outdoors for my runs, and when I take my workouts inside, I tend to get easily bored with the repetitiveness of the trainer and workouts in one given program. Now instead of just having the workouts from the programs I am currently following or have purchased previously, I can just turn on Beachbody On Demand. For my 20 day online Ab Challenge this has made working my core SO MUCH FUN with all the variety! From there, it’s super easy… our group members can simply select the given ab routine for each day from On Demand.  From 10 minutes to 20 minutes, there are such a nice variety, and they are all so different, that I am able to work my abs every day to accelerate my results, because of using a different routine each day. 

Additional Features

So you're wondering, what about all of those workouts you've already purchased?  You're in luck!  This feature allows for every program you ordered in the past and present to be available in your On Demand library. 


Added Benefits to You

So you're ready to test this out and get started today? You're in luck! Because you have zero wait time for products to ship out to you in the mail, this is available to you immediately upon purchase! And you have me as your coach to keep you on track and feeling supported every step of the way. I run free and ongoing online support and accountability groups all done in a friendly, fun community of others all working on their health and fitness - from beginners to intermediate to advanced, there's a group that's right for YOU!  To find out when my next group is starting (I begin a new group every 2 weeks) find me here and send me a message letting me know you're ready to get started today!  


Have you tested out the new Team Beachbody Club member feature, Beachbody On Demand? What do you think? Please share in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! You can visit this site. Beachbody On Demand Trial

    ReplyDelete