Mar 28, 2015

What is a Challenge Group?




What would it mean to you if you were GUARANTEED success with your health and fitness goals?  How would that FEEL for you to look in the mirror and be PROUD and happy how you looked?  Are you aware that 80% of people FAIL at what ever weight loss program or lifestyle change they choose within just three weeks? Not because the “program” they chose wasn’t good enough, but because they lacked SUPPORT. Think about how much having accountability does for you at work, school and accomplishing general tasks and goals. So why wouldn't you want that for one of the HARDEST tasks you face….weight loss.

If you join the gym, and you don’t show up on Monday, is the gym calling you asking where you were and did you do well over the weekend? No. Actually, in some cases they are banking that you DON’T return. When you are dealing with stress and wanting to eat, does Lean Cuisine have a forum to hear you out? No. My point is, having an advocate, or health coach that specifically has YOUR best interest in mind, provides you your BEST chance at success. Sure, at the end of the day, YOU are the one doing the work, regardless, but, I am there WITH you.

I am a product of the process. First, you must TRUST the process. It DOES work, if YOU do. I am not a nutritionist, not a personal trainer, nor do I have a degree in the medical profession. But what I AM is your advocate. Your biggest supporter. Your # 1 personal cheerleader. I want YOU to live the healthiest, most fulfilled life now. Fitness and proper nutrition is the corner stone of good health and has proven to prevent major diseases from occurring in the body.When you help yourself, you help your entire family! The ripple effect of the choices YOU make will trickle down to your spouse, kids, and other loved ones. I know for me, a busy wife and mom of 4, my health and that of my family is NUMBER ONE priority! I hope to be able to keep up with my kids when they hit the teenage years, and also as a grandparent (hopefully I have a few years before that happens!)!!

I have different types of support, if you are willing to invest in the right tools. I can provide 1-1 coaching for my clients. I also provide a “general” private support group on Facebook. And lastly, I provide “Challenge Groups”.

REGARDLESS OF THE LEVEL OF SUPPORT YOU ARE SEEKING, MY COACHING SERVICES ARE 100% FREE AND INCLUDED WITH YOUR FREE MEMBERSHIP. To have me as your free coach, click HERE and create your free Team Beachbody Membership! 

Challenge groups are PRIVATE small groups that I run monthly on the Facebook “Group” platform. You get ME, as well as several other successful coaches on my team within a small group of people, very similar to you and your goals. I will help you choose a program BEST suited for you and your needs as well as discuss what meal plan is realistic. You will get 1:1 accountability, exclusive motivation, recipes, small daily assignments, fitness tips, and my weekly meal plans for 30, and up to 60 days! The benefit to the group is that you get a TON of positive feedback, support while you LEARN. There is always someone “there” to answer or hear your questions. You will both teach and learn from others and will be empowered in the process. There are some accountability guidelines to remain in the group, but as long as you continue to try, commit to the program tools and SHOW UP, you will ALWAYS have unconditional support.  As my customer, you have the option to join into as many support groups as you like until you are confident you have the tools and motivation to continue on your own without the accountability. You've LEARNED what it takes to live a healthy lifestyle!!!

I start ONE new challenge group a month. If you are interested in learning more about this platform, how “online accountability” works, how I can personally empower you to succeed and what it takes to qualify, fill out my free consultation form and I will email you to set up a time to speak live.

Isn’t it time for you to take charge of your health and make this investment in YOU?! Please take the time to complete the application below for consideration in my next accountability group. Team Fit4mation Accountability Challenge application
Or if you want to secure your spot in my next challenge, get your Beachbody On Demand All Access 12-month Membership and Shakeology with the Portion Fix meal plan HERE or add on the 3-Day Refresh to your order at a discounted rate HERE and I will reach out to you via email within 24-48 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment